- Sort by Date
2022 Daily Devotional Book + 100 Most Requested Sermons from Pastor Johnny
A year of learning about Heaven, Jesus’ life, and His resurrection. Heaven, Life, and the Resurrection will strengthen your walk with Him.You will find blessings upon blessings as you read the uplifting Scripture verses, daily devotions, and prayers from 52 trusted pastors and church leaders. Each day learn more about Jesus - Heaven and His resurrection - and discover a life lived well with Him.
From the Poolroom to the Pulpit is the autobiographical, life-changing story of Johnny Hunt. Follow this thrilling story of a young boy, deserted by his Dad at age 7, with 5 brothers and sisters and a single mom working day and night to provide. Raised in Government Housing, Johnny becomes a rebellious teenage alcohol abuser, high school dropout, and manager of a pool hall. Read how his life changed one snowy Sunday night.
Sermons and Series in MP3 format on this USB drive:
- Beavers, Fallen Trees, and Dammed Up Lives - 1 Message
- Deeper (7 Churches of Revelation) - 10 Messages
- Demolishing Strongholds - 6 Messages
- Dryness in Duty - 4 Messages
- Free to Forgive (Forgiveness From the Heart) - 6 Messages
- From the Poolroom to the Pulpit - 1 Message
- Give of Your Best to the Master - 1 Message
- Have Hope - 7 Messages
- James, Where Belief Meets Behavior - 10 Messages
- Life Out of Death - 7 Messages
- Pastor’s 1st Sunday @ Woodstock (1986) - 1 Message
- Psalm 23 - 6 Messages
- Psalms We Need to Sing - 8 Messages
- Questions Answered - 3 Messages
- Refusing to Leave the World they Way We Found It - 1 Message
- Should Christians Drink - 1 Message
- The Battle Within - 5 Messages
- The Blessing of Being Saved - 1 Message
- The Cost of True Discipleship - 4 Messages
- The Devil Desires to Have You - 1 Message
- The Hunt for the Precious Life - 1 Message
- The Kingdom Life - 8 Messages
- UnSpoken - 9 Messages
- What’s Ahead - 5 Messages
Sermons and Series in MP3 format on this USB drive:
- Beginnings-5 Messages
- Designed to Serve-4 Messages
- Evidence of Spiritual Growth-10 Messages
- Full-4 Messages
- His Story-8 Messages
- Living in the Light of the End-5 Messages
- Love of God-1 Message
- Main Ingredient of Marriage-2 Messages
- Moving Forward-5 Messages
- Much More-5 Messages
- Passion X Purpose-8 Messages
- Restoring Spiritual Vitality-5 Messages
- Shoe Leather Christianity-4 Messages
- Surrender-4 Messages
- Transformed-7 Messages
- What is a Disciple-7 Messages
Serving the Lord and Impacting the Kingdom in My Lifetime
- Nine 15-Minute Sessions + one 40-Minute Q&A on DVDs and CDs
- Reproducible 44-page The Leader I Want to Be manual w/discussion guide and facilitator tips.
- FREE online streaming
- Promo Ads/Downloadable/Reproducible from Website
- Who LISTENS?
- Who LEARNS?
- Who LABORS?
- Who LOVES?
- Who LOOKS?
- Who LIFTS?
- Who LAUNCHES?
- Who LASTS?
- Who LEAVES A LEGACY?
This Series Contains: Six 30-minute sessions on DVD and audio CDs Eleven 5 to 7-minute micro messages for ongoing deacon training THE DEACON I WANT TO BE training manual Leader Guide Promotion kit Ten-minute PREVIEW of all six lessons Lessons:
- THE DEACON and HIS WORTHINESS - His Qualifications, His Calling and His Walk with Christ
- THE DEACON and HIS WORK - His Mission, His Responsibilities and His Mentoring
- THE DEACON and HIS WIFE - Her Attributes, Her Ministry and Their Home Together
- THE DEACON and HIS WORSHIP - His Faithfulness to the Word, the Church, to Prayer and Praise
- THE DEACON and HIS WALK - His Application of Kingdom Principles for Daily Living
- THE DEACON and HIS WITNESS - Sharing Christ Faithfully and Helping Grow the Church
- RELAX WITH A GOOD BOOK - Lighting Your Path and Lifting Your Load
- GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER - Setting Priorities for a Balanced Home Life
- DON'T ROCK THE JUKE BOX - Protecting the Fellowship from the Sounds of Disharmony
- THE LONELY WHINE OF THE LEAD DOG - Caring for Your Pastor While He Cares for Others
- RUNNING THE RACE, SETTING THE PACE - Pulling as a Team in the Same Direction
- MANNERS FOR MINISTRY - Treating People The Way You?d Like to be Treated
- UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE STALL - Moving Forward Together with a Clear Plan & Purpose
- THE LOOK AND LEAP OF LEADERSHIP - Becoming a Leader Who Achieves the Results He Seeks
- TAKING DOWN THE GIANTS - Addressing Problems with Confidence Instead of Attacking People with Criticism
- PARTNERS IN PRAYER - Drawing Strength From Whom All Blessings Flow
- EPITAPH FOR A DEACON BODY - Leaving a Legacy For Those Who Follow After
Overcoming the Giants That Every Man Faces In this expositional Bible Study, Dr. Hunt teaches men that Bible principles work. With over 12,000 men attending his annual Super Bowl Weekend Men?s Conference each year, his teaching effectiveness is tried and proven. The seven GIANTS he equips men to overcome are:
- The GIANT of SEX - Fitting Man's Desire into God's Design
- The GIANT of MONEY - Trusting the Good Book-Not the Check Book
- The GIANT of HABITS - Breaking Free from Behavior that Binds
- The GIANT of TEMPTATION - Tempted and Tried-but Triumphant
- The GIANT of FAILURE - The Blessing of Beginning Again
- The GIANT of FEAR - The Battle That Only Faith can Win
- The GIANT of RELATIONSHIPS - Lessons for Loving and Living
Join Pastor Johnny in this verse-by-verse study of this Powerful Psalm. 6 messages are included.
As God's purpose for our life becomes a reality, we become concerned with what concerns Him, which is the redemption of man. As we follow God's will our passion becomes seeing God glorified through our redemption and those he puts in our life. This is a 10-message series
This series contains the 8 most requested messages that Pastor Johnny preached in 2003 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include Contented, Refusing to Leave the World the Way We Found It, Christ Is Our Life, along with many others. This is available on CD only.
This series contains the 8 most requested messaged that Pastor Johnny preached in 2004 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include, What on Earth Am I Here For?, The Way of The Cross, Honest-Humble and Hospitable, along with many others. This is available on CD only.
This series contains the 9 most requested messages that Pastor Johnny preached in 2005 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include The Risen Christ-Our Hope, Counterfeit Christianity, Conformed or Transformed, along with many others. You have the option of choosing between CD or DVD.
This series contains the 8 most requested messages that Pastor Johnny preached in 2006 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include Living Life with an Eternal Perspective, From Resolutions To Restoration, Refuse to Lose at Home, along with many others. You have the option of choosing between CD or DVD.
This series contains the 8 most requested messages that Pastor Johnny preached in 2007 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include The Secure Leader, Suffering-Adversity, The Great Commission Christian, along with many others. You have the option of choosing between CD or DVD.
This series contains the 8 most requested messages that Pastor Johnny preached in 2018 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include The Making of a Testimony, Promises and Provisions for Trials, Making Peace with God, along with many others. This series includes all 8 messages on CD, DVD and digital MP3 format
Life out of Death is a hard concept to comprehend but one that is beautifully displayed in nature after the destruction of a forest fire. The thorns and waste have been burnt away and new life begins to grow and thrive. Jesus spoke of us dying so that we could experience a new life in Him and in Romans chapter 6, Paul passionately articulates this idea and the freedom we now have in this new life. This series contains 6 messages including: The Difference Christ Makes, Death to Sin and more.
In this 8-part series Pastor Johnny walks us through a Biblical response for times of trouble. We see how the Psalter reflects on God's provisions and forgiveness in his time of need. We learn that the presence of God can change us even when our circumstances can't change. Titles include: Dark Nights, Morning Devotions; My Life in His Hands; My Faithful Shepherd and more.
Pastor Johnny was radically changed one snowy Sunday evening when he accepted Christ as his Savior. He went from a shy young man who was too fearful to give a book report at school to a preacher of the Word of God. Hear his personal testimony and find out why our testimony's matter in this 4-Part Sermon Series.
This series contains the 6 most requested messaged that Pastor Johnny preached in 2002 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include The SuffererÕs Example, Without A Word, The Rest of Your Life, along with many others. This is available on CD only.
This series contains the 9 most requested messages that Pastor Johnny preached in 2008 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include God Will See You Through, Praying with the End in Mind, GodÕs Guidelines for the Gray Areas of Life, along with many others. You have the option of choosing between CD or DVD.
This series contains the 8 most requested messages that Pastor Johnny preached in 2009 at the First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Titles include The Immeasurable Value of GodÕs Word, Temptation, Trust Him Completely, along with many others. You have the option of choosing between CD or DVD.
Husband, wife, father, mother, son, daughter, coach, manager, friendÉ these are just some of the titles we often base our identity on but is this all we are, is this we were meant be? Join Pastor Johnny has he shares from Colossians, in this 4-part series, the true source of our identity, Jesus Christ.
We often struggle with forgiving others and ourselves because we don't fully embrace the work of God's grace in our lives. This 4-part series will help us understand the important relationship between grace and forgiveness in our lives.
So often in life we get stuck dwelling on our mistakes and failures. Join Pastor Johnny as he walks through Joshua and shows how God desires to help us move beyond our past and experience the future He has in store. Titles Include:Unchartered Waters, Unhollowed Hearts, Defining Moment, Passion Fires Up Purpose, and A Burdened Servant
What is a Disciple? Did you realize that everyone is a disciple of something? What do we want to be like? Who do we emmulate? In this 6-message series Pastor Johnny looks at what it means to be a disciple of Christ, how we reproduce that in others, as well as the attributes of discipleship
Many of us have been wondering if the end was near. In this 5-part series, Pastor Johnny takes a look at what the Bible says about our future and what we can expect in the days to come.
What would your Christian life be like if you had no Bible? In this 9-part sermon series, Pastor Johnny expresses the practical use of the Word of God in the life of the believer. Sermon titles include: The Richness of God's Word, Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord, How Not to Question in the Dark, What One Realizes When Afflicted, Truth You Can Trust as the Battles of Life Rage, Your Word is a Lamp and a Light (Part 1&2), The Righteous Nature of God and His Word, and This is How the Story Ends.
What does the Bible say about depression? Who can we trust to share our struggles? How can we deal with the pain of past failures and defeat? These questions and more are answered in this 7-message series. Pastor Johnny opens up about his personal struggle with depression and addresses the pain that many people face and never share. Titles include There's Hope For Depression, I've Falled and I Can't Get Up, The Ministry of the Thorn, and severl more.
In this 2-part series you will hear Pastor Johnny and his wife, Mrs Janet, talk about the struggles they have faced in their marriage and how they overcame them.
Many writers have tried over the years to define and explain the depths of God's unmeasurable love for us, His prized creation. Pastor Johnny takes a look at God's love in these 8 messages and provides a simple definition of God's love, His commitment to His children, and how we as believers can be confident in His love for us...despite our past failures.
It's easy to forget that God cares about the details of life and has a blueprint for our future. In this 8-message series Pastor Johnny talks about God's plan for abundant life in relationships, in decision-making, and with our resources.
Often the most difficult struggles for a believer are those that we face in our own hearts and mind. Pastor Johnny deals with several areas that keep Christians from living the victorius life in this 5-part series. 1-I Can't Forgive Myself 2-Regrets: Bad Choices and Second Chances 3-Seasons of God 4-The Blessing of Being Forgiven Part 1 5-The Blessing of Being Forgiven Part 2
Pastor Johnny has often said that the problem with many Christians is that they have never let go entirely of this world. In this 4-part series, Pastor Johnny talks about what it looks like when we Surrender our life completely to Christ and what God promises to do in return
We often struggle by over-complicating the simple things in life. Why is that? Join Pastor Johnny in this 5-message series as he walks through several key passages that will explain how we can experience growth as Christians as well as a heart for going the second mile.
In this series Pastor Johnny takes an in depth look at the 7 churches in Revelation Chapter 2 & 3 and how those warnings and words of encouragement can translate to our modern times. The messages are: 1-The Loveless Church 1 2-The Loveless Church 2 3-The Suffering Church 4-The Compromising Church 5-The Tolerating Church 6-The Lifeless Church 7-The Lifeless Church Part 2 8-The Lifeless Church Part 3 9-The Faithful Church 10-Seven Promises to Seven Churches